Invincea Inc., the Cyber Security Leader in End-point Prevention & Forensics has an immediate opening for a Department of Defense Sales Director.
What you’ll need:
- Must have a minimum of 10 year, in-field experience.(Channels and Inside Sales do not count)
- Must have attained quota 70% of their years in selling.
- Must be able to demonstrate top performer qualities during the interview process.
- Must be detail oriented and mature. (e.g. – on time, listens, grammatically correct follow up communication, good verbal communication).
- Must be willing to take ownership for shortcomings and setbacks.
- Must be able to demonstrate W-2’s over 300K.
- Must have a commitment to running the administrative duties through sf.com.
- Must have technical acumen.
- Sales approach should be both ‘consultative’ and ‘relationship’.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a simplistic way.
- Must be well versed in DoD (DISA, SOCOM, etc)
- Must have covered for at least 8 years
- Reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
- Working closely with a local SE(Software Engineer).
- Responsible for achieving targeted, regional sales quota; quarterly and yearly.
- 30% travel is required.
Due to security requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Invincea is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Off Site/Remote