Invincea Endpoint Enterprise Edition
Protect Your Organization From Targeted Attacks
Your users are under a constant state of attack. They’ve become the preferred target of your adversaries and are putting your organization at risk every time they go to the Internet or open email attachments.
Invincea Endpoint Enterprise Edition is an innovative, endpoint security solution that provides the freedom your users need to be productive online by containing the threats they face on a daily basis.
Finally solve the user problem by placing a protective barrier around each one of your employees any time they come into contact with untrusted content. Fight back against spear-phishing, watering hole attacks, and attacks of opportunity such as drive-by-downloads, malvertising, and more.
With Invincea Endpoint Enterprise Edition you will:
- Protect your employees every time they open the web browser, PDF reader or an office attachment from the email client.
- Spot and stop all types of malware – including zero-days – without the need for signatures.
- Reduce employee downtime and desktop re-imaging
- Protect your intellectual property and prevent targeted attacks from bringing your business to its knees.
- Gather real-time, actionable forensic intelligence on your adversary.
- Fuse threat intelligence with your broader security infrastructure to extend its life and usefulness.
|Invincea Endpoint Enterprise Edition – Client Components:||250+ Users|
|Browser & Application Support||Yes|
|Adobe PDF Support||Yes|
|Office Protection support (Word, Excel, PPT)||Yes|
|Configuration Management and Threat Data|
|Self-Managed: On-site physical | virtual Threat Data Server and Config Management Server||Yes (not included in per seat license)|
|Access to Threat Data||Yes (via Threat Data Server)|
|Integration with 3rd Party — SIEM etc||Yes (not included in per seat license)|
|Rollout Implementation/Deployment Management||Yes|
|Help Desk Services|
|Tier 1 and Tier 2||Yes|
|Tier 3 support & SLA||Yes — SLA1|
|Support Mode: Telephone, Web, Email||Tel, Web, Email|
|Professional Services — Support/CSO Services||Yes|
|Custom Application Support||Yes (professional services fees apply)|
|Web-based Training (future)||Yes|