Careers AT INVINCEA
Invincea was recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the
Greater Washington Area by the Washington Business Journal.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- 401K program with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available
- Up to one month of Paid Time Off as well as two floating holidays
- Weekly stocked fridge and cabinets
- In house game room with Xbox One, Foosball table, and dartboard
- Quarterly employee swag give-away
- Monthly happy hours (in house and off site)
- Annual Summer Picnic and Holiday Party
- Other monthly events including TopGolf, 5k races, Nationals baseball games, volunteer opportunities and more!
CONNECT WITH INVINCEA ON SOCIAL
Invincea is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic corrected by law.
As a federal contractor, Invincea has established affirmative action programs to ensure non-discrimination and affirmative action in Invincea's policies and practices for qualified women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The narrative portion of Invincea's affirmative action plans for individuals with disabilities and veterans are available for inspection at our offices during normal business hours. Employees and applicants interested in inspecting these plans should contact Human Resources by phone 703.352.7683 or by email at HR@invincea.com for assistance.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Invincea and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department by email at HR@invincea.com or by calling 703.352.7683.