Last Updated: March 31, 2010
At Invincea we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Invincea services and how we use that information, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard the information you share. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- For use of Invincea software products, we may require you to register with Invincea, and we may collect personal information that can identify you, such as an e-mail, first and last name, or other contact information.
- Invincea’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our services, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- You may send email or other communications to Invincea which may be used by Invincea to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested. For example, if you specify to receive e-mail alerts for releases of Invincea software products, we would send an e-mail to you to notify you of the release.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Invincea technologies and services.
- We may be required to disclose personal or other information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may use and share personal or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent potential fraud or other illegal or prohibited activity, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
Children under Age 13
- If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use Invincea’s services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
- Invincea does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Invincea or through Invincea’s services.
- In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18
- We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
- Minors over the age of 13 are not eligible to register for Invincea services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and/or delete it at your request, if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may ask you to verify your identity and provide us with specific details about the information you have inquired about. We may decline to process requests if they are impractical, require significant or repetitive effort or jeopardize the privacy of others.
Links and Third Parties
- Invincea’s service may contain links to other websites. We are of course not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Your information is stored and processed on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. For instance, your personal information is located on a secured server behind a firewall.
- However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- If you have any questions about the security of Invincea’s services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-material changes and clarifications will take effect immediately, and material changes will take effect within 30 days of their posting on this site. If we make changes, we will post them and will indicate at the top of this page the policy’s new effective date.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us any time at email@example.com. Or write to us at:
Attn: Privacy Matters
3975 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030